Could this be PMDD ?

I have terrible PMS , then I get my period which is super bad !!!! Then A week of feeling kinda normal , then when I am ovulating I feel like I am going to die . Terrible cramps , headache and nausea . Also my period is always a little earlier than I expect it . So it boils down to me feeling like crap for 3 weeks out of the month . What should I do ? I dont have health insurance or I would have already been to the DR.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Health

• http://pmdd.factsforhealth.org/what/symptoms.asp
    Anonymous

• well sounds like the majority of your problems are during your cycle and PMDD is pre meaning before your cycle. So you would need to have worse than normal PMS. Like extreme anger and extreme moodiness, basically all the usual symtoms of PMS just on a much more extreme level!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2010