ok hurting... tell me what i can do

im 7 weeks prego...
and 4 the past few days i been sicker than ever
it just feels like my stomach hurts alll day..
and when i think about food it hurts more
seems like i stay hungry i'll eat and 20 min later my stomach hurts all over again
makes me so weak i dont know what to do anymore ladies
did or do anyone feel like i do
and please tell me what i can do

lscott2208

Asked by lscott2208 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the first three months r the hardest get some ginger ale works great and saltine crackers to ease a nauses stomach them eat lightly yogurts smoothies salads beans so forth take your prentals or the baby will drain and find a good doc because you want to have a good repor with them
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• keep some saltines next to your bed. nibble them when you wake up. Ginger helps calm a stomach- I found a hard candy called "gin-gins" that seemed to help... a little. Lying on your left side helps alleviate nausea somewhat. Sorry. there isn't a lot you can do in the beginning. Your body is adjusting to the increased hormone levels and it is hard to deal with. eat very small meals high in protein and try to take it easy on yoruself. Hang in there - it should get better in a month or two. congratulations!!
    Anonymous

• Tell your doctor when it hinders your ability to live daily they can medicate you, they had to medicate me with my first because I was incapacitated by the illness.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• toast, crackers, and tums are what i lived on for 4 months of my pregnancy. Good luck and congrats, it gets better!
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 1:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• ok eeven when you feel sick you NEED to eat something. try the brat diet BROTH, RICE, applesuase, TOAST. these tend to be easy on an upset stomach. and even if you do toss your cookies with them it hurts alot worse than dry heaves.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 10:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2010