Anyone know anything or have experience with intussusception?

They suspected that my 17 month old had this last weekend when we took to the ER throwing up after both his grandparents and older brother were diagnosed with the flu that morning. He spent the previous day visiting with them, that's why we took him in as soon as he started throwing up. They saw something on his exrays and did an air enema and ruled out the intussusception but when we took him to follow up with his pedi. the next day she wanted him to see a special surgeon because apparently he could still have this. He still has bad diarrhea and a less than normal appetite. He is seeing this specialist on Tuesday morning although I wish it were sooner.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Health

• I don't have any advice, I just wanted to let you know I will add your son to my prayers. Hang in there, Mom.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2010