healing after giving birth...

i ripped and had to get stitches...well these past few days it has been itching really bad and when i move a certain way it burns really bad! i think i might have ripped them out or somethin but idk..i can see a stitch hanging out and i have been having some kind of leakage. it is like a yellow color and i am scared it is infected or somethin. has anyone had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go see your doctor, it sounds like an infection.
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 12:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• UUMMM I WAS CUT AND TORE WITH BOTH MY KIDS IT ONLY ITCHED WHEN IT WAS HEALING ....... GO TO YOUR DOCTOR
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I had an epi and mine also itched when it was healing, that is normal and your stitches should fall out on their own as they heal also normal. I do not know about yellow leakage though.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• yellow is an infection. and your stitches do not fall out they desolve (mom of a 3yr and a 7mo) GO TO YOU DOCTOR!!
    Micheleh04

Answer by Micheleh04 at 1:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2010