She won't sleep the night anymore...???

My daughter (who's almost 3) was sick and I let her sleep with me a few nights. I have been letting her since my husband was deployed... Now I can't get her to sleep through the night without banging on the door crying my name... She goes down fine at 8 and sleeps till 9;30ish and wakes up. I have let her sleep with me before when she was sick and I never had this issue.. I was going to let her CIO tonight. But she opened her door went into my room didn't see me and got scared, and went back into her room she sounded terriiffied. I didn't want her to think I wasn't near by so I gave in and went into her room to soothe her. Now she downstairs with me Grrrrr.. I thought I have gotten past these sleeping issues. My husband will be home in a few weeks after being gone for a year and the last thing I want is a baby between us at night.. If ya know what I mean lol... Any tips???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had the same problem wjen I put her in a BIG girl bed . I turned the door knob around and lock her in . She eventually crawls back in bed and goes to sleep . She has a TV in her room and when I am having a really hard time I will turn a movie on for her until she falls asleep , which is usually within 20 min.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2010