5 weeks pp

I 5 weeks pp and have not been bleeding for 2 weeks now...me and my s/o tried to have sex and it still hurts...does ne one know when it doesnt hurt ne more??

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 12:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you need to wait at least two months before having sex. and then you will still be sore so take it easy. with my first child we waited 10 weeks but with my second only 6 weeks. Listen to your body. if you are still not up to it then your s/o will have to have fun with the 4/play. you just pushed a child out of yourself, it is expected to be in pain for a while.
    Micheleh04

Answer by Micheleh04 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I agree with the above. Your body will let you know when you are ready. Me and my husband waited almost three if not four months after our son was born. I was way to sore. So let your body tell you when you are ready.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• It varies, some people can have sex within a couple weeks and some it is a couple months or more, just listen to your body, eventually it won't hurt and it will all be ok.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2010