sharing room

would it be ok for my 6yrd old to share her room with her brother(7mths) i just don't know what to do??? and i don't mind keeping him in our room but ready for privacy but also don't want him to get to used to sleeping in our room...

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 1:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that's okay. ...it could only last for about 2 years or so i think. (MHO) but i also think it would be a good transition for you son too because he might be little but he knows when you are close by.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I think its fine. The son is still very young so its not a problem. Privacy is important. you need that time alone. It may be hard on your daughter but hopefully not.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• IMHO I think that it will keep you DD awake either him making noises or her just being ennammerd that he in in her room with her, and she might accidentaly hurt him. I wouldn't do it, but that is just me.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2010