IPhone?

I am thinking of surprising my DH with an IPhone for valentines day. We are looking into new cell phones becuase the service we have sucks.

If you have an IPhone, can you give me some advice. What GB do you have? Do you like your phone? Is it really worth it? Any other advice?

Thanks :)

livingrlovesong

Asked by livingrlovesong at 2:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• iPhones are worth it. My husband has one and loves it! I'm not sure what GB he has though.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• my husband has an iPod (which can be converted into an iPhone) and he loves it. the only thing it can't do compared to the phone is get and give calls.
    he has a high GB though like 64 or something.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• ...an iPod touch.
    outstandingLove

• The iPod phones are pretty good phones. There are tons of apps for them .
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I love my iPhone. I think that it was totally worth it. The only thing, they don't have insurance for the phone. So if it's dropped or anything, you will have to pay to replace it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Get him a Droid through Verizon. The browser is way faster, It has a pull out keyboard along with a bigger touch screen than the iPhone. Plus, you can't do a hard reset on an iPhone because the battery is encased. You have to send it in to Apple if it freezes up or anything. You can pull out the battery on the Droid and reset it yourself.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Bootsky~ I would do that, but I will never go through Verizon agian. They are the crappiest company out there, and they don't give a crap about their customers.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 3:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• To the anonymous person who said there is no insurance. No AT&T does not provide insurance but no matter who you buy it through AT&T or Apple you can buy a Protection Plan for it.
    Anyway I have an IPhone 3GS 16 GB. I got it as an early Valentines present from my hubs. He also has an IPhone 3G 8GB. We both love them. There are tons of apps, not all but a lot are free, and the average price for a pay app is only $0.99 to $2.99, although there are some that are a bit more expensive. I have found so many useful things about the IPhone. I honestly don't know how I lived w/o it. I use a Mac so through Itunes all my calendars, mail, contact, browser bookmarks, photos music and everything all sync between my phone and my computer. If you are a windows user you can still sync the things you want to like music, photos etc through Itunes. I also like the fact that I can use my WiFi connection then 3g if WiFi isn't available.
    ljpaszek

Answer by ljpaszek at 3:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• The iphone is the BEST phone ever! Just get it! You won't be disappointed.
    jennifer1430

Answer by jennifer1430 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2010