Lite brown discharge and late period sore breasts dizziness..?

So I understand the late period and sore breasts may mean pregnant...but what about this lite brown discharge? I am over a week late for my period but the last 3 days I've had brown discharge when I wipe. We have been careful so I'm thinking pregnancy isn't the answer, but what could it be?

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 4:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you are pregnant but take a test, you will get brown discharge from implantation of the pregnancy, it is old blood being shed. Go take a test.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• yup
    MadelineJean

Answer by MadelineJean at 7:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I felt symptoms before the discharge. Would implantation bleeding happen that late? In my last pregnancy I had implantation bleeding earlier on before symptoms and I don't remember it being this light.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 10:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Every pregnancy is differnt and implantation can happen after symptoms, and it could also be a little bit or old shedding brown discharge and the symptoms all point at being pregnang you need to take a test.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2010