How long should I wait to test?

AF was due the Jan. 21. I have had cramps for the last two weeks, so I was certain that I was going to start and I still feel like I may start at any moment. I don't want to waste the money on a PT if I don't really need it.

Christinamm

Asked by Christinamm at 7:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally would wait til a week after the missed period. That way you will be pretty next to sure you will get a positive.
    GOod luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Sometimes food city has $1 pregnancy tests! or the dollar store has some cheap ones. that way if you really want to know, you wont spend too much money on a test! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i bought the dollar store brand preg. tests with each preg....sometimes i would get a positive a week after i was due for my period....but this pregnancy i got 2 neg. b4 i got my positive...i had 2 missed periods b4 i got that pos result..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2010