Are you as annoyed with the Jersey Shore cast as I am?

THey make themselves look STUPID . The way they dress, talk and do their stupid hair...and how they think they are just so awesome and why?? Because their hair stands up or because they have muscles or big boobs...I dont get why they think they are so awesome. And the "situation" really? That guy needs someone to smack him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nope because i DONT waste my time watching it. If you dont like it then dont watch it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i just dont know why someone gave THEM a show. but whatever because they are doing way more harm for the already infamous jersey shore than they are good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I agree with that LOL I dont see why ANYONE gave them a show. If I want to watch drunk idiots Ill go to the club.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I love that show!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• It's a train wreck i don't want to watch but i can't look away. It's like watching strange little creatures at the zoo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I love that show! It is entertaining and thats where MTV makes their money. Something is always happening! If that's the way that they want to live their life then so be it-if you don't like it chage the channel!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I LOVE JERSEY SHORE BITCHES!!! LOL. People watch it cause they make themselves look stupid but there rich, get paid for it and they get to party it up! I'm definetly not annoyed by them!!!!!!! :D Season 2 is going to Rock!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010