Hemerrhoids....

They are unbearable...I have an appt with my doc next week. How do they remove them? Any idea on recovery time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Health

• Get the cream with the numbing stuff and if they're inside do the suppositories. There's also that stuff that they give you when you have a baby. It's a spray and i can't remember what's it's called but you can spray that on there and it will numb it a little. As far as getting rid of them you have surgery. They cut them out and then you go through the most painful 2 weeks. They don't always stay gone forever and if you haven't already tried it, eat a really high fiber diet, eat a ton of fruits and veggies, and only lean means and see if that's the problem. Also if you're taking prenatal vitamins this could be a problem. That's what mine was and as soon as i stopped taking then and eating a really high fiber diet they went away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• eeeeeeek!!!!! Why has it happened to me????? I read this looking for a solution myself. Is there no ass transplant surgery instead?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2010