Isn't the crying supposed to get better?

I have a four month old little girl. She is crying all the time. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not I am holding her she is just fussing all the time. I cannot figure it out and it seems to be getting worse not better. I thought the older the baby got the less it would cry as it became more social and independent. We went to the doctor last week for her four month appt and the dr said she was a healthy baby. She is teething a little but even with oragel and tylenol she will continue to screach. I don't know what could be going on.... Please help!

Mameech1

Asked by Mameech1 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It does get better it just will take time I am wondering if it could be acid reflux my DD was like that until i switch her forumla and yes wrap her up in a blanket and see how that works and tomorrow call the doctor and make an appointment and lay things out on the table. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Maybe you should change her milk, or try wrapping her up in her blanket like they did in the hospital burrito style, that makes them feel secure. It does get better, hang in there!

Answer by older at 9:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• maybe she has colic. Sorry momma! Hope it gets better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i would probably say colic. my daughter had it bad and the only thing that gave me a little peace was her swing. otherwise i was holding her constantly.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I was told colic usually end or subsides about four months though? She is just over four months now and is getting worse not better?
    Mameech1

Answer by Mameech1 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2010