TEETH

When will my sons two front teeth grow in? He lost them in second grade.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It takes a while just be patient...wait isn't that what we usually tell our kids? LOL My son lost his biottome two teeth in kinder and they still aren't in all the way.
    Anonymous

• What grade is he in now?? My daughter lost her two front teeth in November and now they are both coming in. If it's taking long, you should speak to your son's dentist. He can be having so problems. My friends son never lost his baby teeth on is canine teeth, now his adult teeth are coming out. He's 19 years old.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 4:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i dont have advice, my 5 year old SS was actually getting his two front adult teeth on the bottom before he even lost the baby ones. They baby ones fell out recently, so his adult teeth are back farther than they should be. unless they self-correct, he will definately be in need of braces. yay for us....lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2010