Who else is sick of this??

Women that come here complaining the $ donated to Haiti should be use for the US instead. The me me attittude in the middle of such horrendous crisis for those people. I understand some want accountability for the $ but shouldn't it at least wait until they pick up the dead bodies from the streets, etc, etc.?

Asked by older at 10:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • anon, hate to take your entertainment away, but I am tired, need to sleep, closing this question, save me some pop corn for next time, ta ta!

Answer by older at 8:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• omg. keep it going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• it comes from people that do not realize what life in the 3rd world is like. Even our homelss people here in the US have it better then any of them--- Our resources are plentiful --
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• It's like this:

I am a bottle feeding, non-car seat using, chain smoking, crying it out Mom who donated money to Haiti!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• MELRN is totally right. Unless you have seen it or experienced it, you have NO IDEA about what it's truly like to be there. These people complaining are the under-educated society that, unfortunately, has begun to overcrowd our society today. These ignorant people will come to someday regret what they say.... someday.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• You have a right to your opinion as do others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I completely agree & it amazes me at how selfish & uncaring some ppl can be. How quickly we forget that we are all human & should help each other on that basis & not where you live or the color of your skin. I believe that SOME of the ppl that are complaining so much about this tragedy are racist & are secretly glad this happened 2 a group of black ppl. I also believe that there is a special place reserved in hell for those who can sit back & watch all the suffering & not want 2 do something, it makes you less than human to see a little baby girl w/ 3rd degree burns 2 her back & not feel horrified & want 2 do something to help. I understand in this economy there are those that can't afford 2 help but those that continue to complain that the Haitians don't deserve the US help bc they are in another country well..... I hope you get the same response when your family is lost, some don't get it until they experience it 4 self.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I guess you ladies are right, but coming in here everyday and seeing at least one once a day makes my blood boil!! Ignorant is one thing but heartless is a total different story.

Answer by older at 11:04 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• MERLN's got it right. Poor in this country can't even be compared to poor in other countries. I am embarrassed by all the spoiled American's whining about all we don't have in this country. It's pitiful.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 11:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• So true older. People are so pathetic, they fail to realize how many resources people here have that they CHOOSE to not use. I wish there was more I could do to help the people of Haiti or even any other country that has a disaster. Heck I wish I was doctor LOL I would in a heart beat drop everything to go there and help.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2010