He wants to die?? Help

My boyfriend got mad at me because I told him that if he doesn't start helping out that I'm going to have to put him on child support. He said I'm a bitch for saying that and that he's going to kill his self so I won't get anything. He also said that he's out on the street sleeping in his car and has nowhere to stay and that I don't care about him. He has nearly a thousand dollars and hasn't found a place because he is always out hanging with silly friends. I don't want him to die and I'm so stressed and don't want to go into labor early. He has said he was gonna kill his self before but he never does and I found out he only says that so I can feel sorry for him and not tell him to get anything for our baby. Please help. I'm worried and he shut off his phone and I can't get in contact with him. I told him earlier to not show up for her birth if he can't help out and he got all mad. I am getting pains and very stressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like he uses the threat of comitting suicide as a way to make you feel bad and to scare you. To me it really doesn't sound like he is REALLY going to do it. It is wrong of him to say this to you in so many ways. I'm with these guys- you need to worry about YOU nad the BABY. Don';t let him scare you into anything. I'm sorry hun but it doesn't look like he is gonna snap out of it and be a great dad anytime soon
    Good luck with all this
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• well thats a guilt trip if I ever heard one.

stick to your guns and DON'T give in to his immaturity.

that sounds like my 3 year old when she has a temper tantrum because I won't let her have a cookie.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• He sound much too immature to be a parent. Your emotional health will be better without him in your life. File for child support, and focus on being a great parent.

I can't imagine why the two of you choose to have a child together.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:44 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• It sounds like manipulation, but if he is saying that, you should take it seriously. people who talk about it will sometimes go through with it. Call his parents and tell them what's going on.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:46 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I told his mom she said it's not her problem. That's what's making me mad. She will know if he's okay but won't tell me just to stress me out. Everything was fine until today and he is always blaming me that he doesn't have a place when he had one and ruined everything by FRIENDS. I told him that he needs to stop and start putting me and our unborn baby first and things will all work out but he is always with his friends that just use him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• First of all he needs to mature and get hie life in order...if he needs help then find help for him....there is nothing wrong with seeing someone for mental help. You should just move on with your life with or without him, you have a precious young one on the way to worry about you do not need extra stress.  In the end it is your decision if you want to deal with his nonsense or be drama free!  I still get him for child support!

Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I've been in your shoes and let me tell you something. LET THE S.O.B. KILL HIMSELF. He's a selfish and immature little boy that doesn't care that he's stressing you out and potentially hurting his baby. He's trying to manipulate you and doesn't deserve you or the baby. You can go on without him. Don't feel sorry for him. I have seriously been right where you're at and I let it go on for longer than it should have. Get as far away from him as possible, let him live in his stupid car with his stupid friends. You don't need him. I got out of the situation and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I hope you find the strength to do the same. If you need encouragement, feel free to message me. Good luck and please stop letting his stupid ass stress you out. Think about your beautiful baby and how his crap isn't worth fretting over.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• this is going to sound harash but it needs to be said....YOU need to let this guy go and think about your baby,first you file the papers for support after the baby is born no mater what he says he going to do if you do file, i have found that most threats are empty ones and when face with a choice most people back off, second you need to get in to consuling because this is emotional abuse
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• call the police - tell them that he's scaring you by saying he's going to kill himself.

drop his ass to the curb until he can grow up and be an adult.
    Anonymous

• I agree with hypermamaz that's a guilt trip and don't ever fall for it just make sure you know his address for when they serve those papers I would put him on child support just for being an ass tring to trick you
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 12:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010