sharp pinching abdominal pains something to worry about?

im 36 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my first. i am 1 cm dilated. yesterday i was getting these sharp pinching pains in the middle of my stomach but on the left side. it only lasted a few mins and went away. then last night when i was going to bed, i was having really bad cramps! and bh contractions and my lower back was killing me. and i was getting the sharp pinching pain in the same spot randomly all night. i was drinking water the whole time so i know i wasnt dehydrated. i slept horribly waking up every hour with all these pains. and now that im up im still having bh, my back and sides feel really sore like i was working out all day or something. what are the sharp pains? and cramps? are they anything to be concerned about? please help!!

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If they are making you sore and really hurt then it sounds like it calls for a call to the Dr. It sounds like you have had the pains for a while also. Have you tried to see if they come at regular intervuls? Good Luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2010