bathroom issue~

hey thanks for reading this, i had a c-section dec 30th, and ever sence then when i have to go #2 it cause's some serious issue's. i feel like im nause from both ends. it will take me forever. please dont tell me to take some pills to fix it, iv done them before and it makes it so i dont go for like a week! odd huh guess everybody body is different. but is it normal or am i just haveing a bad time getting back to normal.? my csection went great was walking ASAP the next day. i lost my weight instantious so thats not a issue eighter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Health

• prune juice and apple juice, prunes and raisins...and make sure your eating things with HIGH fiber in it. It should regulate it out. cut back on bananas and cheese.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have a c-section,but I know I felt like my body was scared to push at all to #2. It seems normal, but I'd say after another month or so, go back to the doctor. It took me a couple months, and everyone gets back to normal at their own pace. I know you said no pills, but my doctor advised me to take colace. It's a stool softener, to make it easier to push it out.
    Anonymous

• drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber...if you have done that then seek out an alternative medical professional.
    sorry.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Did you take pain meds right after birth if so for how long? Did this problem start after you stop pain med? If no to both I would say go to Dr just to be safe.
    Anonymous