born @ 23 weeks ans a Micarriage

My son was born @ 23weeks in May 2009 and i had a miscarriage in Jan 2010 The Doctor found a lot of Blood Clots I did not know what they were last time but I do now what should i do or what kind of doctor to see

mollyerin

Asked by mollyerin at 12:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-47 Credits)
  • Are the blood clots gone? They passed with the miscarriage didn't they? Just go see your OBGYN. Tell him/her the situation
    Laura913

Answer by Laura913 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Awww that is so sad...did the one born at 23 weeks make it? MAybe you should wait a while. seems like I wouldn't get over it so quickly
    Anonymous

• after my son was born and lived for 2 hours i had blood clots and didn't know what they were until i had my Miscarriage last Tuesday 2010 then i saw the blood clots and the Doctor said they think that is why i can't keep the Babies don't know what to do
    mollyerin

Answer by mollyerin at 1:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• If you r having a clotting problem take a baby asprin daily. See a fertility doctor. He will help.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• hematologist (blood doctor)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• look into MTHFR it is a clotting disorder that is easily treatable and will allow successful pregnancies with treatment. Talk to another OBGYN. Look for one dealing with High risk. If you become pregnant again you may want to look into seeing a perinatoligist.
    Anonymous