What can I give my son to stop his diarrhea?

My son is 4 years old and he woke up thi smorning with diarrhea. He has been going all morning. I need it to stop because he doesn't make it to the bathroom in time and ...well you know. What can I give him to make it stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you were to take him to the doctor they would probably tell you to let it run its course, make sure he is hydrated, maybe give him some pedialite and try to make him as comfortable as possible, maybe get him some pull ups or something to save his clothes from the accidents...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• have him eat bananas, crackers, noodles, oatmeal, potatoes, rice, toast, and soups with rice or noodles. It helps a lot.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Diarrhea is the body's way of getting rid of the bacteria or virus that needs to be removed. Considering that he just woke up with it this morning I would let it run its course and just make sure to keep him hydrated.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Keep him hydrated. Treat him with diet only. Bananas, applesauce, rice and toast...no butter. Yogurt too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010