AAAHHH!!!??? bad words in use. caution.

My sister is dating this kid that is my age. they have been dating a month now and now his true colours are starting to show. He also owes my husband money from a month ago also. and i talked to the kids family and he owes his cousins and aunt money.... well last night my sis and him were at the store, and my husband and i were too. i motioned my sis to come over and talk to us. well she gets over and her bf starts being a douche bag saying dont take no DOZ. im like i fucking wont ok. so i talk to my sis for a lil longer well low and behold we go over by the milk and her bf is making these terrible noises, he come up and pokes me and my husband was like WTF he almost punched him. LITERALLY he embarassed my, my sis and my husband infront of the whole store. WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF HE WAS ACTING LIKE THIS???????????

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 12:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Let hubby punch him and knock some sense into his squirrely little head. LOL

Okay not really, although the thought of it sounds nice doesn't it?

If you are embarrassed by this lad, I'd say next time you happen to see him walk the other direction and shop at another store. And if your sis happens to have him around your house for any reason, I'd politely ask him to leave or tell them you have a headache and apologize to your sister that you don't want any company.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• there is only one grocery store in my town. but hubby is so close to kicking his ass. the kid is from TX and us ppl from wyoming act a lot diff and our morals are also diff. he just doesnt understand!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Is he young or old?
    Anonymous

• Umm... I'm from TX and I thought our morals were fine... this is an individual thing, not regional
    If he's embarrassing her now, then what's gonna happen when he gets comfortable?
    Me... I'd have told him he was rude and walked on out of there and told Sis that I didn't particular care to be around him. You said he's a kid but he's the same age as you... are you a kid? what is the age? Some people do act really immature at all ages and from all areas. Sounds like he's a real winner! Hopefully your Sis will see him for the guy he is and dump him before she gets in any deeper.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Next time I'd let the hubs knock the little punk on his A**. I would also speak up and use a loud voice and say "you are very rude and immature. stay away from me!" and walk away. I would also take sis aside and let her know that his behavior is not appreciated, and until he can grow up and act like a mature adult, you do not want to be around him at all! Hopefully your sis will see what a looser he is and dump him real soon!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• O_O
    Anonymous

• im 19 almost 20. he is like a month older than me. and well actually ppl from WY act diff than those from TX. well my mom and dad had a lil chitty chat with him tonight. they havent been dating long but he put I love you and cass your my everything with that window paint on her car and i thought it was inappropirate for a high school to have that. my dad told her he needs to slow his ass down now.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2010