Whats the cutest thing your SO has ever done for you?

The cutest thing my fiance has done was when he would rub my belly and talk to the baby while i was pregnant, i thought it was so cute and sensitive:)
How about all you ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mine left... it was awesome
    Anonymous

• The sweetest thing my DH does is when he'll get up with the kids and let me sleep in. He also used to rub my belly and talk to his boys.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Mine wasn't very involved in my pregnancies with our two kids, because at the time-he was being a big, gigantic smelly anus-and didn't start really being sensitive about me carrying his kids up until it was almost time for me to deliver...He feels really bad about it now and has since repented.
    The sweetest thing he's done for me...I think was telling me he feels blessed that I'm still with him after all the messed up decisions he made.
    Anonymous

• made me a valentine's day card by hand and wrote a little note in it. we had been dating for three months
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• he used to work at a glass shop and he made me a glass heart as a suprise and wrote a silly poem he made up himself on it. It was a very cute suprise!
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 2:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Mine doesn't do cute, but he does nice little things like plugging in my cell phone, after digging it out of my purse, because he knows I always forget. He also brings me coffee in the morning sometimes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• When I was in the hospital a lot during my first pregnancy I ended up getting very sad and depressed a lot; my chances of the baby surviving were slim each time I went in. My husband took an empty pill bottle, made his own label and stuck it on the outside over the old label with my name on it and unlimited refills. Inside were lots of tiny folded pieces of paper, each one with a different note on it to me such as "your smile lights up a room" and he called these my "Be Happy Pills". It was a cute and sweet thing he did for me that had really cheered me up. I still have them :-)
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Warm up my car before I leave for work in the winter, when heading to the kitche asks if he can bring me anything upo his return, has dinner ready for me on his day off when I come home from work, does a load of laundry daily, kisses me good night every night even if we've had an argument. He is just a sweet man.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2010