really scared!

im soo grossed out and worried...I went to this resturaunt today for lunch and have NEVER had this problem before with this place..but I went to the womens bathroom and there was something ALL over the door that looked like dried feces..it was on the door, the handle the light switch, the wall..it was ******* sick! I tried to wash my hands but the soap dispenser was like broken I got a little bit out and tried to wash my hands with that..but I felt like it wasnt enough and there may have been some of it on the soap dispenser handle too...so I washed my hands with the alcohol hand sanitizer TWICE ...but I still feel soooo gross...I didnt touch anything with my hands, I used my elbow (wearing a long sleeve shirt) to open the door...but im scared, could I get a disease or soemthing from this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Health

• Make sure you wash your hands now that you're home. I HOPE you reported this to management-because if they don't fix it, the health department could very well shut them down. Hepititis is spread through fecal matter I believe.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 1:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• probably not, you'd have to ingest it more than likely. i would call now and complain, and maybe the city too.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I just worry because I had a small cut by my cuticle and now im just paranoid and feel sooo grossed out!
    Anonymous

• Why are you posting this again?...if your cut doesn't seem to be infected your fine...just traumatized hun...spend the next few days doing things that make you happy..I do stupid thing like swing on a big swingset on my walks...it's a great stress reliever...you need to replace the traumatic memory with happy ones instead. ((HUGS)))
    Anonymous

• And you still ate there??? Yeah you probably got something... doubt that anyone working there washed their hand before fixing your food!!!! Thats just nasty!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2010