What are the chances of this happening again?

I had my son at 17 after him I was told for years that I would not be able to have kids anymore. I have been with my husband 2 years now and we decided to try even tho they said there was no hope. I did get pregnant 3 times but all 3 were miscarriages. The 4th time I got pregnant I went full term but had so many complications I ended up on bedrest from 26 weeks to 39 weeks. I had preterm labor symptoms so many times that they had to put me on meds to stop the contractions. OUr daughter is perfectly healthy and just fine but I am wondering what is the chance that I will have to go thru all that again? The miscarriage? The complications?
We very much would like to have another baby, I just would like to know if it is going to be rough like it was getting my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• What was the reason that you were told you wouldn't be able to have children? Obviously, you CAN get pregnant and have children, even if it was difficult.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 7:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• You never know what will happen until you try. What does your OB say? Yes there is a chance that the same will happen but then there is a chance that it won't
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My new ob now says things look just fine.
    Before they told me I had PID and I could not get pregnant again.
    My dr now says that he sees nothing wrong with me at all. Im just worried about miscarring again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2010