SO EMBARRASSED

My BF left to run to the store while I got a shower so we could be ready to go to a friends house to watch the game later today. To my utter SURPRISE and SHOCK he came right back after I thought he had already left for the grocery store. He had forgotten his wallet. He came into the bathroom to tell me he was leaving again and walked right in and caught me masterbating in the shower. I didn't even hear him open the door to the bathroom. I WANT a shower curtain instead of these clear glass shower doors. He said he stood there and watched me the who;e time until I opened my eyes and he was standing there. OMG I am gonna die.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• =( Aww, that really sucks. Did he say anything?
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 1:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Lollllllll!
    Anonymous

• there is nothing wrong with that...he probably thought it was hot and maybe you guys can reinact it later.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I'd have stood there and watched too if it'd been my hubby and then eased back and just not told him what I'd seen lol
    Well now you got thru one of the most embarrassing things in a relationship.
    I'd only be surprised that he didn't step right in and join you. There's a spray you can get at Home Depot or Lowes that makes the clear glass look really umm, smokey I'd call it. I have it on some of my windows that I don't want anyone to be able to look in. I don't know how it would work on the inside panels, but outside ones would prolly work fine. I'd be putting it on heavy I think. And you can get a shower curtain even tho you really don't need it... they have those bars that could go on inside of the shower stall to hang the curtain on.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• YES, he probably thought it was hot, but it was embarrassing. He doesn't know that I masterbate alone. Does anyone else's SO not know that they masterbate alone?
    Anonymous

• did he say anything? like what he thought?
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• OMG I'd wanna die too...!! But he probably picked up some tips while he was watching as to how you like to be touched, this could work to your advantage ;) Don't be embarrassed, I'm sure he ate up every second of it, guys love that shit~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• stickyfingers - yea he said "when did you start doing that" I gave him a mean look and told him to get out and go to the store. I am sure he will ask when he gets home. I will not be able to face him.
    Anonymous

• You're kidding yourself if you think he doesn't think you masturbate alone... after all, men are human too and they don't require any help masturbating.
    I'm sorry it was embarrassing to you but it's something I'd be laughing about later even tho I'm sure I'd be beat red when it happened.
    I'd have likely have invited him in to join me and finish up the old fashioned way :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• LMAO!!! OK that is just funny... but you should seriously NOT be embarrassed. He wouldn't have watched if he wasn't turned on ;)

so, have some fun with it. Most men are totally intrigued by the idea of watching a woman masturbate, there's nothing to be embarrassed about! AND, he might learn a few things! I know if it had been the reverse, I would personally have jumped in the shower and taken him for a ride, but then... maybe not, I really do enjoy watching him play. lol

You'll get over it. just laugh it off.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2010