Does anyone living in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada have a recommendation for an amazing babysitter so my husband and I can have a night out on the town????

exoticbeauties

Asked by exoticbeauties at 1:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Can you try a local church? I honestly wouldnt trust anyone here that I didnt know. There is also

http://www.babysitters4hire.com/find-babysitters/?zip=89119

Anonymous

• You would trust a COMPLETE stranger to watch your child in a different city while you are there on vacation??? I would NEVER do that just to get a "night" on the town...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I think she lives here, summerlin is a part of town that most weathly people live.
    Anonymous

• Oh OP I would also recommend neighbors, Maybe one of your kids friends parents. Maybe you can plan a sleep over with them so your kids could just be out of the house while you went out.
    Anonymous

• Oops.. sorry lol
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2010