14 month old daughter refusing food eating less....ideas?

She eats one mintue and then nothing for ages so far today nothing. I am bf and she has had 2 nursings. No sign of teething although small diaper rash just appeared. Mood is excellent happy and playful. Have tried a variety of fav foods etc. not even picky just not interested...been like that alot in past 3 days although did eat the largest breakfast I ever saw 3 days ago and since then a complete shift in appetite...she is due for molars are there other signs....I don't feel anything along her gums. No biggie not too worried just interested.

Kiwi66

Asked by Kiwi66 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She's fine. When she's hungry she will let you know. Just keep her hydrated.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• going through a phase most likely. just keep offering her stuff, and try scheduled meal times. if she doesn't want to eat then try again later. when she is hungry she will eat.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 2:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Oh geez . . . my daughter started that at that age. She is now 18 months and is finally starting to eat again. Just offer her healthy options and she'll eventually eat. Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2010