Bin Laden Claims Airline Bomb Attempt on Christmas...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100124/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_al_qaida_airline_attack

what do you think of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think Bin Laden is dead. One cannot live in cave on dialysis. And one cannot live very long on dialysis, period. I thinnk it;s his followers who are doing things in his name, to carry on his so called legacy.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• but one can live in a cushy hide out provided by the CIA that trained him
    Anonymous

• And one cannot live very long on dialysis, period.
    _________
    Really? My husbands grandmother has been on dialysis for 15 years she is ALSO diabetic and still going strong. Plus he has 23 children whom help him, and Rahimullah Yousafzai STILL writes about him in present tense. I would believe Yousafzai over anyone else.

Op, what I think is that maybe the higher ups should stop treating these terrorists like house guests and off them.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I'm watching this on Fox right now. The authorities won't be able to follow the trail and prove/disprove any connection between the "Nicker's Bomber" and OBL because that opportunity vanished with the administration of the Miranda Rights. Now he can claim to be a enemy combatant without fear of ever being treated as one.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• bin Laden is dead. He was a CIA agent and the government is keeping up this farce of terror threats to pass more liberty taking laws. Watch out this country is going down the tubes fast. All these 'terror' bombings and threats are coming from our own government. Look it up and wake up to save your soul seriously. 9/11 was an inside job!!!
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 8:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• ^^^^ and the whack jobs come out to play!

TinFoilHatArea.jpg image by insm

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I think Bin laden is Obama
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• LMAO Carpy
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Bin Laden is a very rich man- even in a cave, I'm sure he has only the best dialysis equipment. He's probably even had a transplant in order to overcome his issue by now... there has got to be a donor match in all those children! Though, people can live a very long time on dialysis in today's world- thank you modern medicine.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

You don't need to be disrespectful in your opinion. At least I'm not a sheep.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 6:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2010