Passed something (tmi)

I once had a terrible period and passed several clots, as gross as it sounds one clot came out that looked like ------> ) it was slightly curved about the size of a quarter (lengthwise curled up) and not even an inch in width.........it was white and pink and covered with blood, I had mild cramping but seeing something akin to flexible cartilage and a bumpy ridge on the curve. It scared me could it have been a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It honestly to me sounds like it yes. I have had 3 and that is what happened. What you NEED to do is get to a dr asap to check and make sure. IMO your best bet would be to head to the ER and let them check you out. Tell them basically EXACTLY what you typed here.
    Anonymous

• I would have to agree with the pp. I have had 2 mc and my second one sounds very similar to this. I would get right to the er to make sure if you did have one it was complete. I am so sorry if it was one.
    Anonymous

• yes thats what mine was but i bled a lot and cramps were unbearable. but i was dumb and didnt think of going to the ER. im now tho
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2010