How can I hang soccer balls from ceiling

I am decorating a boy's room with a soccer theme. Thought it'd be cute to hand 3 soccer balls at different heights in the corner of the room. I know how to put hanging plant hooks in ceiling and would use strong fishing line - BUT - how to attach line to balls???

loric519

Asked by loric519 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Maybe you could make a loop around the inside of a thumb tack- the flat round headed ones, and stick that in the ball, it shouldn't deflate it..
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Tie some fishing lie around the ball one way and then take another piece and tie it a different way. Kinda like a basket and then tie it to the piece you will hang it with.
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• ..that's probably a smarter idea lol
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I love hot glue! I use if for anything I possibly can! I would just hot glue the line to the top of the ball. What a cute idea :)
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 3:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2010