Shark Steam Cleaner

Any one have one? Do you like it/ dislike it? Why? Do you have the one with the "wands", or just the nozzle? We have been seriously considering getting one, and with taxes on there way, thought it would be a time to. But I was wondering how well it worked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a Shark Steam Mop and a Wagner 905 Power Steamer. I would recommend the Wager! It's very easy to use and gets everything very clean with little effort. I use the floor mopping attachment all the time, the nozzle for cleaning grout, and the tile attachment for the shower walls. No complaints. This is the one I have and where I get my extra nozzles: http://www.gleempaint.com/905-power-steamer.html

I never use the Shark steam mop and I think it's a total waste of space and money.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I've just got a plain mop version.

I like it; best thing is I could use it comfortably around my awake kids when they're at a crawling stage because it cleans well without chemicals for them to be crawling through.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2010