Birthday party ideas!!!

My daughter will be 2 soon and I was wondering what places would be cool to have a Birthday party at? There is not much around where we live it is pretty much Chuckey Cheese,Home,This place called fun expedition it has everything from indoor go karts to mini golf and rock climbing and games and i think a place for kids who are very young,Or a restaurant of some kind.Also what are some cool things I can do with either a Sponge Bob theme or a Dora theme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Chuckey Cheese. They'll love it
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 3:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• The best parties we ever had for the children were at home. We would play pin the tail, pinta,
    musical chairs and ice cream eating contest. We tried the McDonalds and other places, but the kids loved doing games the other kids never even heard of. It was a lot cheaper too.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2010