Baby Shower Games!!!

What are some cool baby shower games that don't cost a lot to do? its a drop in shower but I figured we could have some games......Also what would be good prizes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My favorite games that we did for mine was we took a piece of poster board and made a calender out of it. It was a full month and my due date was in the middle. We had a baby piggy bank set up and you had to put 50cents in the piggy bank and pick a day and an hour that you thought I was going to have my baby. All the money goes to your baby to get started with the bank. It was really neat. The other game we did was more like a raffle. We sent out an insert in the invitations that said to bring a pkg o wipes and diapers and you would be entered into a raffle. My aunt bought a inexpensive ice cream thing (i dont remember exactly) but then it got you started with diapers and wipes. My aunt also made candy pacifiers. She used ribbon and then hot glued the white mint (the lifesaver kind) to a jelly bean and it made pacifier. then each person got one and whoever said baby lost their pacifier. the person with most wins.
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• ...cont....
    we did candles, a little chip/dip gift set my aunt was in charge and i know she went to Target and Walmart. have fun!
    Emma7-11-09

• My aunt did something for my cousin one time where they made little diapers and put a piece of "poop" LOL in them. It was actually a chocolate chip. Whichever woman got the "poopy diaper" won the raffle prize.

Also, they did the toilet paper game, where you have all the women write down how many sheets they think will wrap around the expectant mommy's tummy. (that was fun LOL) and the last one was at my shower before i had my twins. We had a bowl and a potato and you had to put the potato in between your knees and drop it into the bowl(which wasn't much larger than the potato LOL)

There is also baby bingo. I think you can find the print outs online.
    Baby Shower Bingo:

The object of the game is to get a row in any direction full. The bingo card boxes are left blank with the middle one being a free space. Ask guest to fill them out with things they think the mom will get. As the mom opens her gifts cross out your bingo card
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• http://www.keepsakeimprints.com/personalized_invitations/pregnant-mommy-blue-baby-shower-bingo-game.htm

Here's a better link with more games too:

http://www.partygameideas.com/baby-shower/
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• the site that help me is www.babyshower101.com
    Anonymous