Do you take responsibility for your actions? Do you think the gov't owes you $$ for having kids that you can't afford but claim you have a reproductive right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• So...if a woman is raped, and as a result gets pregnant, she should abort the child, or give it away, instead of seeking TEMPORARY assistance from her government?

If a woman unintentionally gets pregnant, and if she is low income, should she automatically abort the child, or give it away, just so she doesn't have to seek PA?

What kind of values does that suggest?

I'm not against abortion, but I would rather my tax money went to support a woman struggling to care of a baby, than to see her abort it because she feels she has no other choice (due to her income).

And do you know how many children are placed in foster care, until they are (hopefully) adopted? How do you think the foster parents get the funds to take care of these children? THE GOVERNMENT.

I have no idea why some of you moms need to post these sort of questions. You seem to be bitter about something in your own lives. Search within yourself.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Do you take responsibility for your actions? NO!

Do you think the gov't owes you $$ for having kids that you can't afford but claim you have a reproductive right? Absolutely!!

Seriously...what are you expecting from this "question"?
    Anonymous

• Fallya while i see what you are saying MOST rape vics do abort or give up for adoption.

I do agree that people shouldnt keep having kids just to get it but I understand that shat happens.

Yes foster kids are cared for by the government, but who else will the parents did not even want them.

The only people I have issues with are the ones that make it a career living off the government. The ones that fail to see that it is supposed to be TEMPORARY help.

BTW I am NOT OP.
    Anonymous

• Oh and OP I take care of my children. I do not use PA in anyway shape or form. I pray that I will never have to either.
    Anonymous

• I would hope that if you have a kid or 2 and are on public assistance that you would um stop having babies until you can afford the ones you have by furthering your education or picking up a job or two. Someone said they have the right to have as many babies as possible...really?
    Anonymous

• , It's wrong to keep on having babies when you can not afford the children you do have.  I do feel unfair to judge people who are less fortunate.  Are you saying if a family lost their job they should not receive help from the government and their children should go homeless and hungry.  It's unfair to punish these Innocent children for being born into this world.  Every child is a gift from God a blessing.  By the way I get no government help, I make many sacrifices to take care of my family.  If I lost my job I would ask for help from OUR government.

Anonymous

• Yes, I do and yes the gov should give me back the money that I have been taxed. Its hard to make ends meet sometimes. I pay taxes just like the next wo/man. It cost for childcare, and food, and clothes, and school supplies, and gas to get around, and for utilities, mortgage/rent, and it cost money to make money. So when I sit down at the beginning of a new yr to file for last years pocket eaters, I want my damn money back. Every penny! The taxes here in Ga are crazy and sometimes I need that extra couple hundred dollars to push my family over the hump. Reproduction isn't a right, its nature. I can afford the life style my family lives, I just cant afford to keep paying outrageous taxes and not see a dime come back.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I feel bad for people who make a living off of the gov't and never try to better themselves. They see no need to, and that's sad. What about being proud for providing for your family on your own?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I know what you mean sugahmamma, but at least take pride in the fact that you are doing things right :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Umm crime is terrible, what are you talking about??? You think PA STOPS crime LMAO
    Anonymous