what is a good bottle to use for my baby?

i am due in about 4 weeks, still have no bottles, i am not breastfeeding, what do you recomend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends on your baby. I bought the vent aire which I had used with my older child and my baby didn't like them. I switched to the playtex drop ins and he loved them. Buy one of each to see which ones your baby does the best with.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I'd get a couple different kinds, with different shape nipples.

none of my girls liked the same bottles. oldest liked the playtex drop ins - with the large nipple. middle dd loved the skinny gerber nipples and youngest liked the larger avent nipples.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Dr. Browns bottles...or NUK...those are good. I also LOVED the playtex drop-ins bottles...those are amazing.
    Anonymous

• dr. brown are amazing i also have the soothie bottles which my 2.5month old can use now before she was getting to much air so i went out and bought the dr. brown bottles and they worked wonderssssss!
    douellette

Answer by douellette at 4:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I used vent aire with both of mine. Those seemed to reduce spitting up! I tried a couple of different types with both of my kids but ended up staying with the vent aire!
    dylanmaddiesmom

Answer by dylanmaddiesmom at 11:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2010