Abortion?

has anyone here thought about having an abortion. what did you deside and why? NO BASHING!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• "god has also said judge not less you be judge, and he without sin cast the first stone. "

clapping

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i had a few of them. i was not ready to have a baby at the time i had gotten pregnant, but i was also young and stupid. i should of kept my legs shut, now that i am older, i wouldnt do that. bc i am mature enough now to think responsibly.
    Anonymous

• no never.. there is forgiveness for you if you ask Jesus.. he can take away your guilt / pain
    www.pregnancycenters.org/abortion.html
    abortion-alternatives.adoption.com/
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 4:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I thought about it for about half of a second - long enough to cutt off my family doctor when she told me that that was an option after she informed me that I was pregnant at 17. I didn't love my baby yet (or babies - I later found out that I was having twins.) - I was just scared shitless, really dissapointed in myself, and feeling like my life was over...but more importantly, I could see the life at the end of the road. I could see my baby and have always thought that the person that God has constructed is growing inside of you...motherhood...it's your job and God's gift to nurture this child. Aborting is murder, and there's absolutely NO OTHER way to go around it. I don't care what "pro-choice" people say; if you really think about it, if you look at the pictures of aborted babies, if you think about your morals and right and wrong, if you think about the love you have in your heart that you can give you your child...
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I have thought about it, but glad i never went through with it. when you are single and scared of course that's the usual first thought when you weren't prepared for that to happen. But truth is I could never do that. Just my own personal belief. Not judging anyone who decides to have one, I had a couple of friends who had one each and although I tried to talk them out of it, they chose to have it anyway. And I respected their decision. Didn't try to make them feel bad, or tell them that they are a horrible person like some of the responses i see out here on CM from some women. They aren't going to rot in hell or be hit by a bus simply because they had an abortion. They are the ones though who have to live with their decision, not me. If they are okay with it than so be it. that's the way i see it anyway.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• its something i still would participate in. its my choice, and your choice as well. do what you wish, its your body.
    Anonymous

• i have a beutiful six month old little guy already. i have been legaly seperated from my husband. i had a one night stand with my best friend and now im scared that i may be pregnant. in the job i have and cannot quit another baby would end my chances of any promotion. also me and my husband are trying to work through everything however a baby would end that. also i had severve complications with my son that nearly cost me. how can i justify taking away his mommy and only means of support for another baby?
    Anonymous

• its murder.. so please think about all the parents out there who want a baby.. don't be selfish adopt the baby out instead of killing it.. the clinics will tell you " its only a little tissue" , but if there is tissue & blood then its a life!! there is hope & help out there.. get information before doing this its a serious thing.. go to this web site to see what aborted babies look like, then you'll know if you want to do it.
    www.priestsforlife.org/resources/abortionimages/index.htm/
    Anonymous

• people like you and the first person on here make me sick you say no bashing but yet you want to kill baby's because it is not convenient for you...then dont have sex dumbasses god did not create sex so it could be fun it is to reproduce not to do it then be like omg i am pregnant o0o well i can just murder it. people like oyu should burn in hell and i dont care what any one thinks god should not forgive you for this. DOnt do it you will regret it and i think it is time for people to grow up and take responsibility
    Anonymous

• I know you are scared, but please talk to someone you trust before making any decision.. not bashing.. just trying to tell you.. you have options.. Anonymous 5:23pm I understand what you are saying because i am against abortion, but try showing mercy, compassion, & love.. not anger/hate..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 5:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2010