How do you practice a religion and not even know what it's called?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• huh?????? More detail here would be nice. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I am going to have to second CinderAmethyst's response......Huh?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Is the same anon posting all 4 questions or is it different anons. If it's the same one how about not cluttering up the section?
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Well, it is possible. Im learning religions in school. Take indegenios people for example. There are many Natives in many countries thats beliefs are similiar in the way of being one with nature. Religion is just classification of befiefs. There are many groups within religions. Christianity has Catholic, Methodist, Prosant, ect. Individuals precieve thing differently. They can believe a meaning in life, but not call it by name. You can be religious without classifying yourself as Christian, Buddist, ect.
    Anonymous

• Is the same anon posting all 4 questions or is it different anons.

I am the OP and this is the only one I've posted all day. Feel free to read another section.
    Anonymous

• But I like this section. Especially when the questions are interesting and thought provoking. Maybe you could come up with a better question.
    Anonymous

• I think it's a pretty good question. How can you offer spiritual advice to someone's child when you aren't even intelligent enough to know what your own religion is called?
    Anonymous

• I think it is the same because the same.. "near the end of page 1" is on the other question too. I think she fudged and posted it in the wrong posts first.
    Anonymous