ok so I need some advice...

I am 32 weeks and 5 days. I took some of my stuff home I live in an upstairs apartment and my legs got really shaky and started having back pains and leg cramps. I feel like I am leaking but I figured it was just discharge, I go to the dr on tuesday so I didn't want to rush to the er for nothing. I dont feel like he has dropped and he's still moving around a lot. I was just wondering what you all would do and I got transfered at like 7 mths from a different state cause we just moved so I see a ob at the health department so he doesn't have a lot of time when I see him at the office or so he acts. I appreciate any advice. I also been having irregular contractions most are Braxton Hicks cause they are in the front, but I have had a few that start in the back and come around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the emergency room if you think you are leaking amniotic fluid it could put both you and your baby at risk of infection if you let it go for more then 24 hours.I was 36 weeks with my first when I felt like I was leaking and turned out I was I had my little girl that day so it can happen Amniotic fluid is a clear fluid feels like water not thick and has no smell and it can either leak slowly or fast I would deff. get it checked out because if it is amniotic fluid Tuesday is way to long to let it go and your doctor or nurse would say the same better safe then sorry honey Also contractions can be in the back or in the front mine was both you cant get comfortable no matter what you do but if you lay down and they stop or if you stand and they stop it is braxton hicks also will be off on timing I hope this helps but please call your nurse at the hospital you plan to deliver and ask about it!Hope this helps sweetie good luck
    Anonymous

• To decide if you're having BH or real contractions, you don't pay attention to where they are. My heavy labor contractions stayed in the front...not everyone has back labor. The difference between BH and the real deal is that BH are not regular. If you are consistantly having contractions for longer than an hour, then you are probably in labor. If you are leaking fluid, you would need at least a panty liner to keep it from going through your panties, if you don't need a panty liner, then it is probably just a discharge. If you need a panty liner then go to labor and delivery right away.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Have you noticed any changes since you posted this?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• EDIT/UPDATE: I have noticed a clear/white stuff in my undies it doesn't smell and like i said no blood or yellow discharge looking like.mostly white colored and a few times before I sneezed and it felt like a small gush of what felt like to me i peed on myself but I am not really sure see with my first two pregnancies they broke my water right before I was induced. I am just confused about the whole water breaking thing. And want to be sure because you can never be to sure.
    Anonymous