baby shower

my daughter is having a baby shower and doesn't want the guests to be bored during the time of opening presents. can anyone help me with an idea as to a different way to open presents at the shower. I would really appreciate you ideas for the gift opening... Thank You Judy

sethzac10

Asked by sethzac10 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• they can watch. what do u expect them to do as she is opening them?
    Anonymous

• I've heard of turning it into baby shower bingo. You give guests a blank bingo sheet and allow them to fill in the blanks with different gifts they think will be given. As the gifts are opened guests mark out gifts that are on their bingo card, a prize can be given to the first to get a bingo, or the top three, or whatever.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I threw one last year and we had everyone eating cake while she opened presents. That's pretty much all you can do?....
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 5:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i like watching the mommy open gifts.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I think it is fine to serve the cake during that time and let the guests visit with one another.
    Anonymous

• at my baby shower we played baby bingo. before the presents are open you hand out blank bingo sheets and have guests fill in what they think she will get. when someone gets bingo they got a prize and we kept going until all gifts are open
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010