lipton black tea question

this pregnancy soda makes me sick..and lipton tea im addicted to. its eiether brewed hot tea or iced tea all day long. i seriously drik probably about7-9 cups a day..it says it has 55mg of caffenine per serving. so do you think its alright? its alot healthier than soda pop for sure.

mywonderyears

Asked by mywonderyears at 5:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no. your not supposed to be drinking caffine because it can up both yours and the baby's blood pressure.
    Anonymous

• Switch to the lipton iced tea bags. There's about half the caffine (which is fine in moderation. about 1 cup of coffee a day.) and it still has the strong flavor of the black tea.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 5:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• so i just checked into the iced tea brew of lipton and i had some in my cabinet. it says it has 40mg of caffenine per huge pitcher of tea. so i will switch to that.:) thanks!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Lipton sells decaf. I buy that but its a little more expensive. Its 3.89 at my grocery store for 24 tea bags. But its obviously worth it.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010