For fellow bowlers Girl Power Baby!!!!

Kulick wins PBA Tour title

Kelly Kulick of Union, N.J., became the first woman to win a PBA Tour title on Sunday when she defeated Chris Barnes of Double Oak, Texas, to win the Lumber Liquidators PBA Tournament of Champions in Las Vegas.

Instant Classic

ESPN Classic will be airing the 2010 PBA Tournament of Champions Monday at 9 p.m.

She beat No. 3 qualifier Mika Koivuniemi of Hartland, Mich., to advance to the final, where she beat Barnes, the 2007-08 PBA player of the year, 265-195. The previous high finish for a woman in a PBA Tour event was second by Liz Johnson of Cheektowaga, N.Y., in the 2005 Banquet Open.

"It's been a dream of mine to win a PBA Tour event but I couldn't have imagined it would have come in the Tournament of Champions," said Kulick, of the tournament which is one of the PBA Tour's four major events. "It may have looked easy but my legs were like jelly -- it got to a point where I couldn't feel them.

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw it, I bowl every week and GOD bless her, I was amazed and so happy!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• And Chris Barnes is no slouch either!!
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2010