What are the chances?

So my last period was November 9th and I haven't had one since, not even spotting. I have taken several HPT's and they all come back negative. With my daughter I didn't get a BFP until I was 7 weeks or so. I don't have health insurance so I can't go to the dr. I have gone to planned parenthood and they did a test, still bfn. They also did a annual exam and didn't say anything, all came back normal. So my question is, What are the chances that I really could be preggers and just not getting a BFP!?!? I do have all the symptoms I had last time with the exception of tender breasts! Has this happened to any of you before and what were the results.? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet