What are the chances?

So my last period was November 9th and I haven't had one since, not even spotting. I have taken several HPT's and they all come back negative. With my daughter I didn't get a BFP until I was 7 weeks or so. I don't have health insurance so I can't go to the dr. I have gone to planned parenthood and they did a test, still bfn. They also did a annual exam and didn't say anything, all came back normal. So my question is, What are the chances that I really could be preggers and just not getting a BFP!?!? I do have all the symptoms I had last time with the exception of tender breasts! Has this happened to any of you before and what were the results.? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure if this helps, but I once didn't have a period for over 6 months. I wasn't pregnant and there was absolutly nothing wrong with me. Apparently it just happens sometimes. Some reason that it could be is because of stress or losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 6:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I had the same thing happen to me m (late period, symptoms and several BFN's). and eventually got my period.
    it could just be an abnormal period. they DO happen. we don't all have predictable periods every month. so it could just be a fluke.

good luck hun.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• well my sister had no period from july to nov before finding out she was pregnant and keep having bad pains on the left side she went to the er and found out she was only 7 weeks along meaning she didnt get pregnant until oct 17 but she also found out she had a cyst on her left ovary. so you may want to talk to your dr espicially if your experiencing any pain .
    littlemomma620

Answer by littlemomma620 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2010