i have a personal question

I have a sort of white/clear liquid in my panties i am almost 33 weeks pregnant what can it be? I am not bleeding nothing and have been having irregular over an hour apart contractions as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure what it is but I had it from week 30 on. It is annoying but your are going to be very wet down there up until you deliver. As long as it doesn't smell funny it is normal.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 6:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Mucus plug. It's not always really thick or bloody. I never really noticed at all when I lost mine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• leukorrhea ? that's my guess, which is just normal pregnancy discharge that can increase A LOT later in pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. It sounds like leukorrhea, it increases throughout the pregnancy. It's normal discharge, your bodies way of keeping you clean and stuff down there. If it gets too heavy just wear a panty liner. As long as there is no bad smell or green or anything in it(which would signal an infection) you should be just fine. If you're concerned, you can always let your doctor know!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010