how do i get pass the hurt and start forgiving and probably avoid a divorce?

for some time he's been going between filing and trying to work it out, my hurt is so deep and I do want to get pass it and try one more time. Thinks that by moving in again will help move forward with our marriage,but I don't feel that chemistry, but it could be my hurt getting in the way. Do I take a chance again?

elsaflopez1

Asked by elsaflopez1 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Depend on what he has done to make you hurt this way? Abuse, cheating? Those two thing I think you should not get back to gether with him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• What is the root of the problem?
    Anonymous

• (PT.1) Hello Elsa, I know it is unbelievably hard but forgiveness, is a necessary step IF u want to move forward w/ or without your husband in your life. U should know by now that I do not want your marriage to end. I know that there is a lot of pain but honestly, pain does subside & if your focus is on forgiveness, healing can occur. 1st please pray!! 2nd, sit down & write a letter, several even. The letters may start with "Dear So and So, I forgive u for the way u betrayed me...If you don't feel better after writing that 1 then write another 1 & keep writing until u get every emotion u have felt on paper. PLEASE DO NOT MAIL THE LETTERS, they are only for u. My hope is that letters will be goodbye letters. Goodbye 2 the anger, blame, grief & every other negative emotion that u have. Maybe this will allow u to turn a corner, leave the pain behind & move ahead. When your focus changes to love & forgiveness,
    pure_intentions

Answer by pure_intentions at 12:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• (Pt. 2) a shift will occur & you will forget the past & move towards the future. Please get these movies, FIreproof &The Shift by Dr. Wayne Dyer. With God there is HOPE! Pray this prayer, Father God, I sincerely seek your guidance. I want to make the right decisions but my heart is heavy, my mind unclear and my spirit is worn. Please Jesus help me, I surrender to your will for my life. Allow your will to be done. Amen.

Elsa, when life gets to hard to stand, I kneel!!
    Peace and many blessings,

Pure
    pure_intentions

Answer by pure_intentions at 12:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• When do u know that is time to stop trying? How to be sure that is is over? I just do not feel connected, I am trying but with caution.I am so afraid and not sure of what is out there ,specially at 47!
    elsaflopez1

Comment by elsaflopez1 (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010