DID you have an breast augmentation?

IF so, over or under the muscle and how much did it hurt?

hez3

Asked by hez3 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Health

• I had a reduction and that hurt a lot- are you sure you would want to do that? put a couple of weights in your bra (mine used to weigh about 8 pounds each) and see how your back feels.
    Don't mean to tell you something that you don't want to hear, but remember that padding can be removed easily- breast tissure cant!
    Best of luck! think carefully!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 8:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Ya I did, under the muscle, and ya it hurt something fierce. I'm with the PP, I don't know that I would do it again, I mean yes it made me feel better about my breasts at the time but I was really young. I think nowdays it is sexy to have natural breasts, no matter what they look like. I gotta admit they are a tad uncomfortable for sleeping in/on, running, whatever. Good luck if you are trying to decide. Either way, just love your body. If you don't love it now, you won't with the implants either. Mine, 8 years later, are saggy just like normal boobs, lol they look like socks with balloons in the bottom, sorry if that's disgusting!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I had implants and it was under the muscle and it definitely doesn't feel any heavier, I don't have back issues at all, they feel very natural. I can sleep on mine, they don't feel any different and they look great, I love them and have no regrets. I also had mine inserted through an incision around the aereola and it made the feeling so much more intense, it is great! It will be 9 years this August and they still look and feel awesome.
    Jesca4u

Answer by Jesca4u at 2:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2010