How can I find out my Weight Watchers Points with out going to a meeting or signing up?

I am 5'2" and weigh 140 pounds.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you can google all of that stuff now for free. just look for a calculator online to see how many you can have to lose ten pounds and you can also find the point values of all food online now too. there are also calculators for things like soups that can give you an estimate based on what's in it
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Oh and I would like to lose 10 pounds!
    Anonymous

• http://www.peertrainer.com/LoungeCommunityThread.aspx?ForumID=1&ThreadID=47011
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Honestly, you don't need weight watchers. Tomorrow, eat like you normally do but write down all the calories in everything you eat. Then total it to see how many calories you consume daily. Start keeping a food diary and writing down all the calories of the things you eat and by reducing those calories you will lose weight. Also check for fat calories. If you are eating something that is high in fat calories, you will want to try to reduce how much you eat of that. Also don't eat after 8pm. Lastly, if you slip up and pigged out on junk food, go walk it off. It's ok to allow yourself to have treats but in moderation. Also look for healthy alternatives to your bad habit foods. Like if you're a chip eater, try quakes. If you have a sweet tooth, try low fat yogart or fruit dipped in splenda.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I lost 15 pounds by cutting out soda (including diet) and fast food, watching portions and drinking a lot of water. I ate when I was hungry and stopped when I was full. Stay away from artifical sweetners, they are worse for you then regular sugar. You can try the Weight Watchers website for points. It is an amazing program because it doesn't limit any food, it teaches you portion control, which foods are most filling. You can buy the books without joining the program, that is what I did.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• all i know is that veggies are free!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010