• In the Spotlight:

how do you handle it...

When month after month you keep getting your hopes up only to have them shattered by yet another BFN? When you find out your friend who wasn't trying to get pregnant gets a BFP for #2? Don't get me wrong I'm really happy for her but its hard to not be hurt and really disappointed that it hasn't happened for me yet. So I repeat my question how do you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I KNOW ITS HARD . BUT IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND... AND NOT GIVE UP ! IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU WHEN ITS YOUR TIME ....JUST RELAX AND SIT BACK AND LET IT COME TO YOU .. I KNOW THAT IT HARD AND EASIER SAID THEN DONE... I AM TRYING TO GET PREGANANT TO BUT I AM DOING IVF AND ITS AHRD WORK AND I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND AND GOT PREGANANT AND NOW SHE IS ABORTING IT ... IT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE I WANT MORE KIDS AND HAVING A HARD GO AND HERE SHE IS HAVING ONE AND SHE IS KILLING IT .. FOR HER OWE FAULT AND NOW THE BABY HAS TO PAY FOR IT... SO PLZ BE PATIENT IT WILL COME TO YOU IN DEW TIME...... I HOPE THIS HELPS AND IF IT DONT IM SORRY FOR WASTEING YOUR TIME .....

THANKS MISTY
    babymisty1981

Answer by babymisty1981 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You will just get over it, and honestly once you get your BFP you will forget it. Trust me that the more you stress the harder it will be to conceive.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• it's hard for me too.... My husband and I have been trying for 5 1/2 years and its hard watching all our friends and family have kids... I put on a pretty face and pretend I'm happy but I really just want to cry... I'm jealous... I want one so bad and they're not even trying and popping them out!
    Anonymous

• pray,relax and expect nothing.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Stop trying.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i know yall are just trying to help but eaasier said then done!
    Anonymous

• Op here- anon :06 yeah it is easier said than done that's a given. But I appreciate the responses =) anon 7:48 yeah that's exactly how I feel.
    Anonymous

• its hard for my husband mostly. like i will hear one of the 16 year olds at the high school are pregnant and he tells me WTF!! we are married stable and have been trying and those lil sl*ts at school are getting pregnant all the darn time!! i think its so unfair. we've been ttc for a year now.
    Anonymous

• Hmm well im terra williams im 16 haha anonymous make fun but im not in high school i graduated early, i have been married for almost a year now. me and my husband start ttc about 6 months ago and havent had any luck. its really hard each month cause my body plays pranks on me and my period will come late one month and right on time the next. I know i got my whole life for this to happen so i try not get to depressed about it. Just remember oneday it will happen. if your able to.

Terra Williams=)
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 10:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• its always hard to see others get what you want b4 you do..but remember to be patient..i believe god rewards us all in due time..when its your time then it wil happen..just be happy for your freind and keep trying..if sometimes her talking about being pregnant hurts you just say hey im not tryin to rain on your day or nuttin but im still kinda upset about not being pregger can we talk about something else...im sure she will understand..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2010