What color is your bedroom? Looking for ideas......

My bedroom is a light blue & gold right now. I am wanting something new. Looking for ideas.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Light blue and baby blue carpet. I like blue and find it comforting. In the past I had a pale beige color with brown and beige bedspread.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I want to try a pumpkin spice color, or carmel color, right now it is puke yellow from when we bought the place and I hate it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• liiime greeeeen
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Mine is "barn brown" & I love the darker shade. I have striped valance's & white with red accents comforter. Matches very nice , I just changed colors about 6 months ago.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• mine in light blue with a darker blue sponged on, and it's beach themed.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 8:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Caribbean blue. Think next time we'll go with a dark purple. What we have now is too bright.
    Anonymous

• Right now it's white with a flower vine pattern on it. I HATE IT! We are getting ready to paint and we are thinking about going with a darkish maroon with a drk brown. It looks a lot better together than it sounds. It's either that or a Light Green with a Powder blue.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Right now it's navy/taupe. We moved in to this house a year and a half ago when I was pregnant and then confined to bedrest with my 4th. I'm now pregnant with my 5th. At some point I plan to redo it, but it'll be the last room in the house to get done - and I've been a little busy!

Answer by missanc at 8:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• our walls are cream/ivory and the sleigh bed, picture frames, dresser, etc are a gorgeous cherry red. i love the colors together. haven't been able to invest in coordinating bedding yet.... sheets and comforter are white for now. so easy to bleach out spills/stains
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Mine is darker blue and shades of brown.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2010