Grey's anatomy fans.....

Anybody else getting tired os all the homesexual activity on their show? We got home late that night & my 4 year old caught a glimpse of Callie & her lover kissing & she didn't understand. Please don't bash, she usually isn't up long enough to watch it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So many of these hospital shows seem like they do nothing but have sex all over the place. I'm tired of seeing it no matter the gender. It teaches kids that when you go to work you're supposed to kiss and have sex at the workplace.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• So stop watching it then?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Nope. If you don't want your child to see it, then turn it off. I allow my child to see all types of people--race, religion, sexual orientation. I explained to my son at that age that people can fall in love with someone that is the same as them and it is ok as long as the people are respecting each other. I have raised my son with tolerance and respect not closed mindedness. TV producers cannot please everyone, the easiest thing to do is to turn the channel or keep the tv off.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2010